REGISTRATION FOR GOLDSTOCK 2018 IS NOW OPEN!
Registration is confirmed upon receipt of payment and signed copy of Waiver Agreement below. Payments must be made by check or PayPal.
Please print this Goldstock Waiver Agreement, read and return signed copy along with your check to Russell Yorston.
Please make checks out to Lakewood Retreats, LLC, and mail to:
Lakewood Retreats, LLC
210 Woods Rd.
Lakewood, PA 18439
If you wish to pay by PayPal - please pay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children under 6: free
Children 6-12: $75 per child
Adults: 13 and over
Group accommodations in bunks: $125 per person for the weekend
single occupancy - $250 for the weekend
double occupancy - $180 per person for the weekend
Guaranteed semi-private (maximum of 4) $150 per person for the weekend
Rooms designated as "Private" are listed below (the number indicates the number of rooms):
Geriatric Cabin - 4
The Lounge - 8
Health Center Private - 4
Entire side of cabin (1-2 people)
Health center ward (3 available)
Entire side of cabin for 4 people
RVs, Campers and Tents
$115 per person
Hotel or Day Trippers
$100 for those staying for the weekend in local hotels
$30 per day per person for people coming just for the day
Golf Cart Rental: Golf carts will be available for rental. More information to follow on how to sign up, we will make an announcement on the camp diary blog page. Rental prices will be posted as soon as they are available.
Goldstock Rules and Regulations
- No child under 14 may ever be unsupervised.
- No one under 18 may be unsupervised at the waterfront.
- There is to be no smoking inside of any building.
- No Human may swim in the lake or the pool at any time except during an authorized event, such as the Doggy Olympics. You may bring your dog to the lake to swim and you can get your feet wet but NO PEOPLE SWIMMING.
- Any person whose dog/dogs exhibit aggressive or uncontrolled behavior may be asked to leave, with no refund given.
- Any person whose behavior is disruptive or endangers another person or animal may be asked to leave, with no refund given.
- No cars are permitted on campus at ANY time other than designated arrival times.