GOOD NEWS -- WE WILL HAVE ENOUGH CARTS FOR EVERYONE that previously sent an e-mail reserving a cart. If you did not previously reserve a cart and are interested in a golf cart, please email Marie Sciscione at Dotsy621@comcast.net and let her know if you want a two seater, four seater or utility cart and she will let you know if there are any carts left to reserve.
The pricing is the SAME as last year;
2 seater -- $164.50
4 seater or Utility -- $185.50
If you already reserved a cart now is the time to mail in your money and waiver form. The following instructions need to be adhered to exactly. Any deviation will result in your cart reservation being canceled.
- Send a Cashier's Check OR Money Order (NO PERSONAL CHECKS) to Marie along with your signed and dated waiver in the same envelope. Click here if you need to download waiver form.
16 Windy Manor Court
Baldwin, Maryland 21013
- All payments must reach Marie NO LATER THAN Wednesday, August 8, 2018. Any payment past that date will result in a canceled order.
- Do not overnight the payment because Maire will not pick it up at the post office - her post office is 20 minutes from her home.
- Frequently look on the Goldstock FaceBook page for updates from Marie. She will let you know when she receives your payment.
- Marie will let you know when you get to camp the hours and dates of cart pickup. The golf cart agreement has nothing to do with Camp Goldstock's dates of operation. All golf cart service is handled independently from the camp. You are paying for cart service from Friday, August 31st through Monday, September 3rd. Any additional hours need to be cleared through Marie.
- All golf carts will be in good working order and will have lights and canopy tops.
- If there's going to be more than one driver (TWO IS MAXIMUM) each driver must print and sign the waiver. All drivers must possess a valid driver's license. Again, if the waiver isn't signed by the drivers and mailed in with payment Marie will cancel your order.
Finally, Marie is a VOLUNTEER and rents a cart just like you. She does this as a friendly service so that we all, including her family, can get around camp as easily as possible. Remember, there will be about 50 of us with carts, so be mindful of the required safety of these carts and know that they can overturn easily. This is supposed to be a very relaxing weekend-don't rush anywhere!
If you have any questions regarding the carts, please submit your question using our contact page and a volunteer will respond as soon as possible. Or you can join our Facebook group page if you haven't already and chat with fellow Goldstockers, one of the veteran campers in the group will probably give you an answer.
This is supposed to be a very relaxing weekend - don't rush anywhere and we will all be safe!